Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Celebrate!

We got to spend a lovely Saturday afternoon with friends for their little girl's 1st birthday. Honestly, I think the first year goes by so quickly it's not fair. I also think that babies change the most drastically in the first year so it's kind of hard to wrap your head around as a parent. It was such a sweet thing to watch the kiddos play together and see how big they've all gotten. I literally still can't believe I'm having another baby in just a few months! Just adding to the madness! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET PENELOPE! 


 Birthday girl eating her cake
 Opening gifts is exciting business! 


 Oh my goodness gracious I love this picture of all the kids playing 
 with the fake food and shopping cart.
 You have no idea how hard we tried to get them all in looking for a picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment