Friday, April 13, 2012

Disneyland!!

I'm one of those people who is OBSESSED with Disneyland! Although I'm not the type who wears the Mickey ears around or has an obscene collection of pins that they wear on their Disneyland shirt, I LOVE me some Disneyland! I've been fortunate enough to grow up where Disneyland isn't that far away from my house, and over the years we've had passes on and off. Just this last week we once again became proud owners of annual passes!

While Quin is still to little to get it, Ruby is the perfect age! She was completely petrified, absolutely enamored and rendered speechless our entire trip. Although she was to afraid to go on much of anything, as soon as we got home she started crying to go on all the things she wouldn't actually go on while there. I know she'll warm up! Cheers to many more fun adventures
at the happiest place on earth!













1 comment: