Friday, April 13, 2012

Remembering Our Vows

I become ridiculously nostalgic at times as I'm sure you'll notice as I post random things from the past. I love looking back at pictures of special times in my life and remembering those moment. One occasion in particular that is definitely fond of thinking on is my wedding. I LOVE my wedding photos and every time I look at them I'm taken with them. Of course my wonderful sister & her husband were the photographers (You can check her personal blog out HERE) and we were so thankful for the gorgeous work they did!

I'm the type of person who really loves weddings but the thought of actually having one for myself and walking down a big isle with everyone staring at me made me have the heebie jeebies. I wanted something a lot more peaceful and a lot less stressful. Thankfully Adam was up for anything, so we decided on an immediate family only ceremony in the wine country. It was so NON stressful and I really got to enjoy our day. I especially love the scenery and the fact that we pretty much were able to take pictures all day without anything else demanding our attention!!
























1 comment:

  1. this one too :) i can't help it i am a romantic at heart and love to look wedding pics.

    ReplyDelete