Saturday, April 21, 2012

Two Week Favorites

These are my favorite pictures from the past couple of weeks. I try to take pictures almost every day, and I'm never sorry I do!
First date night in a LONG time! LOVE HIM!
Gotta love her teeth! She has a large gap between the top two and it's just killing us!

Always into something....

Like I said, always into something....

Beautiful clouds that you can't really see in this picture, but I still like it

She found my glasses

Disney Land fun!

#1 she dressed herself, #2 I asked her to get me my phone and she came back with this in tow (my phone as well.)

Park fun


Gorgeous day

I have no idea how this was comfortable enough to fall asleep!

After she climbed in she said "This is so cozy."

Our very own Naked Chef

Got to stop by and see Adam at work. I can't even talk about the house because the "Grand Room" they were tiling is bigger than my apartment. Actually, I think their mast bathroom was too....

Enjoying a day at the beach with friends

Group photo was not working out for us

No comments:

Post a Comment