Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!

Easter is such a wonderful Holiday! I always love celebrating Jesus, basking in the spring weather & enjoying family and friends. This year I was sad because my sister and her family were sick and couldn't make it to my parents house for the Holiday. I haven't been able to see them in such a long time due to sickness on our part and theirs! It's so much harder to get places now that we have two kids. Especially since Quin still takes two or three naps a day. We got up, went to church and then came home to nap the girls before our festivities. Then it was off to my parents house where we spent a relaxing afternoon eating and then soaking up the sun in the backyard. I cannot believe how hot it was yesterday! It was nice to chat with family and hang out with the girls. Ruby of course had the time of her life and thought gathering Easter eggs was fabulous. She and Quin really enjoyed hanging out on the grass together and playing with their eggs. I love having little girls to put in dresses!








No comments:

Post a Comment