Saturday, August 20, 2011

Salvage Life

I cannot believe how quickly a couple weeks goes by & then I realize that I need to be blogging more! I've been working quite a bit on the weekends (which is AWESOME) so that takes up a lot of my time where I would otherwise be hanging out with the family & capable of blogging since I'm not the only one with the girls! Today I had a super fun event! I did the make-up for the grand opening of Salvage Life which is a vintage clothing store! Beth (the owner) has an etsy store  & decided to open up a studio/office space! It is seriously adorable! She had five models (who I did make-up for) who dressed up in the vintage clothes Beth sells and were basically living manikins. My sister did a photo shoot with the girls & I cannot wait to see the pictures!! I'll have to post a few when they are all ready.

Here are a few pictures from my day that I took with my phone!

















No comments:

Post a Comment