Sunday, November 6, 2011

Photo Shoot

My sister Ashley is insanely talented in many, many areas! One of those areas happens to be photography, which I am of course grateful for! We did a little last minute photo shoot to get some pictures of Ruby & Quin since we haven't taken good photos of Q in quite some time!! Things just go by so much quicker with the second one! I love my little ones so very much & I could look at them all day (oh wait, I do!)! Love that we can capture moments to save and cherish forever. One day I'll look back at their precious little faces and miss them at this age. I'm trying to remember that every day and enjoy them to the fullest! (Sorry for the poor quality of the photos! I got them from facebook since I don't have a disk yet!)















No comments:

Post a Comment