Thursday, November 17, 2011

Scott+Maddie

I didn't take many pictures at the wedding this last weekend, but let me tell you....it was CRAZY to watch little Maddie marry little Scott! Ok, so I do realize they are full grown adults now, it's just strange to me because in my mind they are always these cute little kids who used to come over to my house to hang out with my younger brothers. Where has the time gone? The wedding was at a gorgeous venue in Fullerton, but it was POURING rain! I think it made for a very romantic reception in a beautiful white tent with candles and flowers. It was lovely and I wish it could have been the big date night Adam and I had planned, but alas, having kids changes everything. Ruby came down with a really bad cold and cough and so Adam stayed home with her while I took Quin and met my mom there who ended up being my "date." All in all it was very fun seeing everyone and I'm incredibly happy for the Bride & Groom!










No comments:

Post a Comment