Thursday, January 19, 2012

11 Day Review

Even when I'm home doing "nothing" I still feel as though I've got a million things going on. I guess there is pretty much always a constant need or want from one of the girls so I'm ever running around....not to mention TRYING to keep up with the housework. And that's just when we're home! We seem to always have stuff going on to keep us busy away from the house as well. Last weekend we celebrated Ever's 3rd birthday! One reason I can't believe she's already 3 is because Ruby is only 6 month behind her. Wake up call that my baby isn't much of a baby anymore. Actually, NOT at all anymore! I remember that every time I carry her around. She's huge! With Quin at 8 months is already making me sad that she's growing so quickly! I've finally started feeding her rice cereal to see how her digestive system handles it. She seems to be doing pretty good so far. We decided to take feeding her really slow since she's had so many problems! Quin is the most beautiful little baby. She is so full of life and loves to smile and play. She is crawling around here like a wild child. She loves getting into everything and I have to be really careful to watch that Ruby doesn't leave food or small things on the ground! So much harder with the second kid in this area! Quin is still so tiny and it's honestly precious to see her petite little self roaming around all over. She's so good at giving kisses and waving now. I love seeing all of her personality coming out. Ruby is a crazy little munchkin and kills Adam and me with her silly little antics. She is very dramatic (wouldn't expect less from my child!) and is a constant source of amusement! 

Here is Ever with the kitty cat we bought her for her birthday. Aren't her eyes gorgeous!? 
 Ruby's been riding her new bike she got for Christmas! She still hasn't quite figured it out since it's a balance bike with no training wheels and no pedals....but I think she will get it soon! She loves playing around with it and of course what could be better than riding to the park? While we were at the park I noticed this vending machine and thought it was pretty funny. "Healthy Vending." With items like Stacy's pita chips, Kettle corn and Pirates Booty....ha!


 I was trying to get pictures of Ruby sporting her new "Jessie" boots, but she was making ridiculous faces on purpose and I couldn't get her to be normal!

I'm quite excited about this since it's been a long time coming. Ruby at 2 1/2 years old FINALLY has enough hair to wear pigtails! I was very excited and so was she! She kept trying to look at them in the mirror. 


 My poor neglected dog..... Ruby and I picked out a new bed for him and he took to it immediately. We still love him, he just tends to get pushed aside sometimes!

 Last Thursday night I met up with some girlfriends for a coffee date. It's been a really long time since we got together so I was excited to get out and see them. I've known them all for years and they are dear friends. I miss the days when we hung out all the time without interruption, but life changes, kids come, responsibility takes over and sometimes you just have to WORK to see one another! It's always worth it!

So that's about what my last week and a half entailed.....at least the things I took pictures of!


No comments:

Post a Comment