Tuesday, July 24, 2012

July Birthday's

Yes, I am very behind on posting. Right now, I seem behind on everything in my life! I'll explain more in a different post. July is a busy month all around but also because we have four family birthday's within 11 days of each other. My dad is July 3, Ruby is July 11, I'm July 12 & my mom is July 14. Of course, the only birthday that REALLY matters much to anyone is Ruby's. Turning 3 was ridiculously exciting for her. She savored every moment of birthday bliss singing "Happy Birthday" to herself at least once a day for numerous days in a row. We have started condensing family birthdays since now there are so many people in our family. One party for each birthday month. We had a lot of fun & the highlight of the party wound up being the Pinata that Ruby BEGGED for! I'm still hiding her bag of candy since there was far to much for any 3 year old to eat through. I actually don't have that many pictures from the day, but I stole some from my sister who also made a nice little video so I'll just share hers. 





2 comments: