Friday, December 30, 2011

Holiday's

Ok, I realize there isn't really any excuse for an absence of over a month....but I'm going to make some anyway!! End of November obviously brought with it Thanksgiving! A great time was had by all! Then came December.....which up until Christmas was ANYTHING but wonderful! We spent every weekend sick with everything from an average cold to the worst stomach flu known to man. I felt like I was in the black abyss of sickness and we only just made it out in time for Christmas! Our Christmas was fantastic and free of sickness!! We had such a great time with our family and got to see my little brother Jeremy who came home after being in England for SIX MONTHS!! Such a long time and so much to catch up on! The last time he saw Quin she was just over a month. I cannot believe how quickly the time has gone since Quin came along. It's like one big giant roller coaster! I think my house and my sleep have been disrupted more than anything else. I'll post picture recaps of the last month and hopefully be able to write some actual stories as well!
















No comments:

Post a Comment