Saturday, December 31, 2011

Quin Recap

What can I say about Quin? She is a FORCE of nature and a darn cute one at that. She literally never sits still unless she is right about ready for bed or asleep. She isn't cuddly at all which makes me really sad. She won't even let me hold her facing toward me. She pushes out and flips around so she's facing outward. I guess there is to much to see in this world. She is a mover and a shaker. She started scooting a couple months ago and is into everything now. I cannot keep stuff out of reach! It's so cute watching her crawl around. I really cannot believe she's already nearly eight months! I feel like it's already time to start thinking about her first birthday. Ok, maybe not quite yet, but with how fast time is flying by..... She just this last week had her first tooth pop through! A second one is on the cusp. I HATE teething! My sister always told me that if it weren't for teething having kids would be a whole lot easier! I couldn't agree more. It's really a nightmare. Although she isn't cuddly, Quin is so sweet and always smiling. She is such a beautiful little thing and I cannot get enough of her. Her little hairs are sprouting up and Adam and I have SOME hope that she will get hair earlier than Ruby has. At least her's is dark so you can see what she does have! She is still waking up two or three times a night. I'm wondering when this madness will end and she will sleep through the night. It's been a really trying time since Quinny came, but she's worth every sleepless night. Can't wait to see what she will be like as a kid. She has such a girly air about her and is so petite and pretty. She fills our lives with lots of joy (and spit up and laundry!) and we are so thankful for her!

 She sucks her thumb now and it's sooooooooo cute!!!

 Here she is dressed up for our nautical themed family picture. I think she looked like a boy, but everyone else insisted she wear the beanie.







 Love the baby buns in the air
 This face is hysterical to me! She HATED the flash!






No comments:

Post a Comment