Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mother's Day

Mother's day for me is as awesome as a birthday & a little more exciting because you don't have to think about getting older when you celebrate it! I am so privileged to be a mother to two beautiful daughters and am blessed to have a mother who is and has always been a great example and a wonderful presence in my life. I DO know how truly lucky I am that my mom has taught me right, encouraged, cherished, believed, nurtured and shown me how to love.  

Adam made me feel very special and I woke up to breakfast, coffee and fresh squeezed orange juice! He cleaned up the house and took care of the girls while I relaxed! Gotta love a man who cooks and cleans! 
 Adam found a walking stick outside! Ruby LOVED it. We named him Marvin and she carried him around all day claiming he was her best friend.
 It wouldn't be Mother's day if my mother didn't cry. 
 Ashley took pictures of Quin & I cannot wait to see them. Although I must say there might not be many where she's actually smiling! Little stinker was in a bad mood! 


We don't need a boy! This girl is a natural! 



 My mom and my other mom, Nancy. The two most influential women in my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment