Saturday, March 16, 2013

Gluten Free Vegan Waffles

I love waffles. I stopped making them for a long time because Quin can't eat regular anything and in the past a lot of my gluten free vegan attempts have been horrible! But I decided to try again because did I mention I love waffles?

First off you should have a good gluten free flour mix you like. I make my own out of Cybele Pascal's book "The Allergen Free Baker's Handbook."

Gluten Free Vegan Waffles

1 1/3 Cup Gluten Free Flour
3 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 Ener-g eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 small banana mashed (optional)
1 tsp vanilla
1-2 Tbs agave
1/2 to 3/4 c rice milk
Dairy free chocolate chips (optional)
Walnuts (optional)

Mix dry ingredients together in a small bowl. Mix all wet ingredients together in a medium bowl. Add dry to wet and mix until well combined. Make waffles in preheated waffle iron.







No comments:

Post a Comment