Friday, March 8, 2013

Here's What You Missed

The past four months nothing and everything happened all at the same time. I (of course) am a horrible blogger as always, but truly it will only take this one post to recap the events since my last post. I basically just went into baby mode, got really huge and lay around in my pj's being quite a lazy person in general. I mostly feel bad for the girls since they really ended up with the bad end of the deal on that one. Too much time indoors and not enough excitement. Aside from the Holiday's (which in book were generally depressing this year) we pretty much did a big lot of nothing. Once January hit I started being a shut in. Especially since it's the WORST flu season ever and I was trying to avoid us all getting deathly ill before I had the baby. I did make an appearance for my wonderful baby shower which I will post about too. My pop had major spine surgery the week before Christmas, so we had a very low key (but somehow overwhelmingly stressful) Christmas. I literally couldn't wait for all the event's of December to be done with and the New Year to come. Last year was just....Blah. Glad it's over! And what better way to start the New Year with a new little bundle of joy? Baby boy deserves a post all unto himself. So, I better get writing! 


 These are some of the only pictures I took of my stomach this whole pregnancy! It's just so much harder the third time around!


No comments:

Post a Comment