Saturday, March 24, 2012

Beauty Queen

Oh, what to say about Quinny boo?? It's probably better NOT to say anything and just to show you pictures. This child does beat all. You'd never know it to look at her, but she puts the night in nightmare. She coined the phrase "I am the most difficult child ever known to man." Oh wait, I just made that up, but you get my point. Then she looks at me with those big brown eyes and makes one of her faces that are simply irresistible to all mankind. The blood curdling screams that awaken me from my sleep numerous times a night disappear when I look into her perfect little face. She's a doll. I know I'm not just some fanatical parent who thinks their child is pretty because people literally stop me when I'm out and are in sort of a trance as they stare at her. Grown men at Staples grovel at her feet. She is a little princess through and through. My love for her negates the fact that she is what my sister calls a "demon child," because all I see is her toothy smile and my heart grows times ten.







 Oh yes and did I mention she's completely insane and fearless????





No comments:

Post a Comment