Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Neighbors

I am beyond ecstatic that I FINALLY have a friend as a neighbor! Adam and I have been living in the same place for the past four years now and we've always lived at least thirty minutes from our closest family and friends. It's a toss up because we absolutely love where we live, but there just isn't anyone close enough to do the little everyday things with! When we decided to move (two doors down) Adam's cousin and his wife jumped at the opportunity to move into our old place! Of course I was ridiculously giddy at the prospect of having one of my really good friends living two doors down. She has a little boy who is smack in the middle of Ruby and Quin's ages as well! Stephanie and I met when Adam and I were first dating and hit it off right away. We've steadily grown closer and closer over the years and once she had her little boy it brought us even closer together! We've already been taking advantage of going on walks, taking the kids to the park, and she is now going to be my exercise buddy. Not to mention, how nice is it to have a friend you can call and ask to borrow a cup of sugar? We've even worked it out to where we are going to babysit for one another and every other week each couple gets a date night! If you knew how long it's been since my husband and I have gotten to go on a date you would understand how beyond excited I am about this. Yay for friends! Yay for wonderful neighbors!

No comments:

Post a Comment