Saturday, March 24, 2012

Ruby-licious

The ever incredible Ruby never ceases to make me laugh on a daily basis. Her personality is seriously hilarious. Her antics unbearably funny and her sense of awareness kills me! She is 2 years and 8 month old and her comprehension is completely absurd. She will ask me questions that make me stop and stare at her. Her new thing is that she wants more babies in my tummy. Apparently having little Quin isn't enough and now she's asking (quite frequently) for a little brother. She's even named him Josh. My parents thought I was pregnant because she told them I was. I guess I know that when the time comes she can't be trusted with a secret.....  Along with her growing taller, her attitude is getting to be quite a giant. I think maybe because we are nearing the naughty threes she's become a little more high strung than usual. I'm really cracking down and with both the girls we are getting on a schedule! Too much madness going on and nobody is sleeping well! Ruby is so lovey dovey lately as well and we enjoy "scuddleing" on a frequent basis. (This is Ruby's hybrid between snuggling and cuddling.) What a joy our little one is in our lives. She's a laugh a minute and the life of the party! Gotta love Ruby Lee!


Because you can never have to many hideously ugly scrunchie bow things, right? 
 Even with the stomach flu she's always up for a silly face!
 "I'm just 'pretending' to eat them, mom."
 Getting creative at Home Depot


No comments:

Post a Comment