Tuesday, July 12, 2011

26?

Am I really twenty-six years old??? It doesn't seem like I should be. Somehow in my brain I'm frozen in time at twenty-two. Maybe it's because that's when I got married. Since then things have gone by a lot faster! The fact that I've been married for almost four years & have two children makes me re think the whole twenty-two thing. Just think, five years ago I was hanging out with my other single girlfriends dreaming of the day I'd be married. At that  time I had no idea that five years later I'd be sitting at home on my birthday watching "Milo & Otis," eating gluten free, vegan, soy free cupcakes, nursing my two month old and finding great joy in watching my two year old slurp the milk out of her cereal bowl. How things change! Although it would be really fun to be going out tonight, I'm completely fine with just being with my girls and enjoying this day with my family! PLUS, I still have my birthday money to spend so at some point this week I get to go shopping :) :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment