Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Light Sleepers

Since Ruby was about six months old, it's been IMPOSSIBLE to do anything out if it's her nap/bedtime. She is the lightest little sleeper and will not fall asleep anywhere but her own bed and get's woken up by the tiniest noise. Most kids seem to be pretty good about that, but with her I literally have always had to plan to be home or else she just won't sleep! I could count the amount of times she has fallen asleep while we were holding her. I see friends pictures of their children falling asleep in all sorts of places in all sorts of positions and I laugh because Ruby would never do that! I thought maybe it was just because she is our first. I figured maybe we had been too quiet around her while she was a baby or something.....that is until we had Quin. She is quite possibly worse than Ruby! Let me tell you, it's definitely not quiet around here now with a two year old running around! Therefore, I guess we just produce light sleepers. Here is one rare picture of Ruby (who had not taken a nap that day) falling asleep in the living room while watching a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment