Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Last Time as Three

When I found out I was pregnant with Quin I was so excited, but we waited to tell everyone for quite some time. I had been pregnant a few months previous and then had a miscarriage. I was so looking forward to having another little baby and became very, very afraid once we found out we were pregnant again. Little Quin was strong and healthy and my pregnancy ended up being a piece of cake! It felt so good to get past the first trimester and at that point we started telling everyone. May 20th was my due date, and so we patiently awaited the arrival of our newest little one. In the meantime we spent lots of time with Ruby & enjoyed every moment we all had together as just three. My sister (who is a photographer) did a photoshoot of us right before I had Quin. I love these pictures! 










No comments:

Post a Comment