Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Coupon Craze

Confession: I'm OBSESSED with coupons and deals! I honestly get the greatest rush from getting things for really cheap! There is something really satisfying about realizing how much stuff costs but getting it for free or close to it! I'm definitely not an extreme couponer, and whenever I coupon shop the check out clerks ALWAYS ask me if I watch the show. I've never actually seen it! I know I'm not as extreme as them because I've heard about the things they get and the quantities. No person alive needs 900 bottles of lotion! I only buy what we need and will use, and if I get something for free that we don't want, I give it away to someone who would use it! I'm telling you, having kids in diapers, coupons have and will save me thousands of dollars! I cannot believe how much the average family with two kids spend on diapers in one year. NO thank you!! Here is my latest deal I got this past weekend!

10 bags of huggies diapers
1 360 count box of huggies wipes
1 216 count bag of huggies wipes
7 boxes of electrasol dish tabs
3 dish soaps
2 boxes of kleenex
1 30 ct. Zyrtec
2 packs of energizer batteries
2 packs of gum

Grand total: $30.47





2 comments:

  1. ok how did you do that? that's amazing. i am a horrible coupon shopper, but when it comes to diapers, girl i'm down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it takes a while to get it down, but there are some AWESOME sites that "guide" you! hip2save.com (you've prob heard of her!) is my favorite!! I shop at CVS & Rite Aid the most. If you ever want to give it a go and have questions, just ask :) I probably bore people with my coupon talk.

    ReplyDelete