Saturday, September 3, 2011

Eat More Sweet

I'm kind of a fanatic when it comes to sweets. I just can't help myself! My diet is so clean right now it's possibly ridiculous. I don't eat anything processed, I'm completely dairy, gluten, soy, egg & nut free....(as well as a few extra little cutouts) but I just cannot cut out sugar completely right now! Probably because there are so many things I CAN'T eat because of my little one that since sugar doesn't make her have any sort of reaction, I can talk myself into the fact that I deserve it since I CAN eat it! I've been going a little crazy experimenting with gluten free vegan desserts. I'm literally in heaven eating these treats! I need to slow it down on making cookies, but honestly, they are just that good. 




2 comments:

  1. Everything is so gorgeous...Um, when may I move in? They all look amazing, I'm salivating! Recipe share, pretty please????? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cybele Pascal is the base of ALL my recipes!! She is INCREDIBLE! You have to read her book. "The Allergen-Free Bakers Handbook." You can order it on amazon & it's by far the most delicious gluten free, vegan, allergen free cookbook of all time!! There are even a ton of recipes that don't use refined sugar! :)

    ReplyDelete