Saturday, September 3, 2011

Discouraged!

Do you ever get REALLY excited about some fantastic idea you  have, or something you dream of doing, and then you look into it, realize it's nearly impossible and get discouraged immediately?? I feel like that's me all the time. I'll get something in my head and be overjoyed with the thought of it, and as soon as I look into the legality of it, or figure out the reality of it, my hopes are crushed. Seriously, having your own business is just about impossible in Southern California. By the time I paid all the fees, taxes and got the permits and licenses I'd need.....I'm paying other people. I want to do something I love that's fun and still get to work from home. That's just asking way to much! I know, it's the all american dream I suppose, but there are to many people now days and so many liabilities. I guess I just wish things weren't so difficult. Just venting really.

1 comment: