Friday, September 2, 2011

LOVE!

I love my family and friends so very much!! I'm incredibly blessed to have wonderful parents and amazing brothers and sisters! I always get that warm cozy feeling when I go to my parents house. It's kind of funny how before I was married I rarely spent time at home and I was always wanting to go out, and now I love coming "home." Ruby loves it too! Her favorite thing in the world is going to grandma and pa's house for pink juice. She asked me yesterday if she could sleep at grandma and pa's and I can't believe she is getting old enough now for sleepovers! All she needs is her cousins to come stay and make her dreams complete!

Here is baby Q with Pa. He has the magic touch :)
 I'm soooooo excited because my oldest and dearest friend Amy is having a little baby boy!! I cannot wait to meet the little guy! Amy & I have known each other since birth. Our moms were friends while they were pregnant with us girls. Isn't that awesome? I love that our kids will be able to say the same thing about each other! It's so amazingly fun when your best friends start having babies too! I love that we are all in the same part of our lives and that we can share it together and raise our kids together. 




Auntie Katie has been such a fun addition to our family! We love her so much & so do the girls!
Although our love for her is unfailing, Ruby sort of accidentally gave her a fat lip. Ooops!! Welcome to being a two year old!!!! Sorry Auntie!

Here are a few pictures of my two favorite girls! I just want to squeeze them!




1 comment:

  1. ahh, that is truly a blessed life! I loved the pics of your girls. so beautiful!! I love my little one so much too!! being a mommy is so GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete